- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Upgrade to Ceramic Car Washview coupon
only $5 with any service
Sammie H, 01/31/2020
Details make or break a customer's experience. Not only do they pay meticulous attention to details, they all but left a mint on my steering wheel! They actually listened rather than "mansplaining", on-the-mark pricing, correctly troubleshot the issue over the phone, on-the-mark pricing, supernaturally respectful and friendly, and did I say on-the-mark pricing? It was like staying at a luxury hotel with Holiday Inn rates.